" I am even more optimistic about venture capital than I was even a year ago. Here is a [ultra-summarized by JPB] preview of what we found & what we will publish:
With private markets capturing more value in the future and continued disruption of every industry -- can LPs afford NOT to be long in Venture Capital?"
- Huge opportunities, runaway success possible;
- Dramatic drop in startup costs;
- Fast revenue scaling possible;
- More private market financing than before;
- IPOs increasingly valuable;
- Opportunity & Growth Funds;
29 June 2014
It's Morning in VC ~ Suster on Capital Trendscape
Mark Suster on why It’s Morning in VC...