- Alex Slocum's 2.75 Precision Engineering course is a great example of identify-design-build;
- Dave Wallace's 2.009 Product Engineering Processes which is finale undergrad MechE course;
- I found 6.111 Introductory Digital Systems Laboratory to be pretty inspiring;
- And of course, NeilG's MAS 863 How to Make (almost) Anything
- I'm sure I'll think of more...
04 February 2008
MIT Design-Build Invent Classes
MIT Media Lab professor Ed Boyden asked me which faculty "teach lab classes in which students not only design, but build, new inventions?" A few come immediately to mind...
Posted by Joost Bonsen at 22:03
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment