- Sell Your Industry While Selling Yourself ~ The viability of your industry is as critical as your own viability;
- Core Technology vs Applications ~ Understand the trade-offs of each model before making a commitment;
- Facilitate the “Killer App” Treasure Hunt ~ Guide your developer community through the discovery process;
- Expose Your Niche ~ How are you unique? Be clear with your customers!
- Know the Decision-Makers & -Paths ~ Don’t waste time & money talking to the wrong people;
- Know When to Engage & Disengage ~ Don’t get them hot-and-bothered when you can’t deliver;
- Speak Their Language ~ Create demos and analogies that relate to their world;
- Control Expectations ~ Save your company’s reputation; don’t overhype your technology; it’s a long slog;
- Treat the Competition as Foe AND Friend ~ Killing each other off will only de-legitimize your nascent industry;
- “Out Support” Your Competition ~ Follow-Up and Follow-Through are relationship essentials.
Why Quantum Mechanics Is An Inconsistent Theory
2 hours ago
Post a Comment