"...it’s been a while since the movies had everybody parroting a great line. Like, say, “Go ahead, make my day.” [...] Sticky movie lines were everywhere as recently as the 1990s. But they appear to be evaporating from a film world in which the memorable one-liner -- a brilliant epigram, a quirky mantra, a moment in a bottle -- is in danger of becoming a lost art."Word! Some of the other greats mentioned include...
- “Show me the money!”
- "Life is like a box of chocolates."
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
- “Hasta la vista, baby.”
- “You talking to me?”
- “May the Force be with you.”
- “Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.”
- “Stupid is as stupid does.”