- NextBillion.net notes that, indeed Yes, Microfinance has Positive Effects on the Poor;
- White African spots New SMS Services in Uganda from Grameen, Google & MTN;
- Maker Faire Africa features Mobile Phone Charging in Ghana;
- Acumen Fund Blog guest Jake Samuelson writes about appreciating Shades of Grey;
- Many Possibilities notes that Google should Launch Google Voice in Africa;
- What's a BOPreneur? spots BOP Blips;
- AfriGadget sees Solar cooker in use Maasai Mara;
- The Social Ecosystem joins A conversation on Microfinance;
- MIT IDEAS Global Challenge notes the S.E.VEN Fund Essay Contest: New Models of Development;
- ICTs for Development seeks more Grassroots ICT4D Innovation;
- Little Devices That Could trumpets that The Economist Magazine monitors XoutTB;
- Center for Global Development offers More Food for Thought on U.S. Food Aid; and
- The Pop!Tech Blog interviews Sanjli Gidwaney on Finding technologies in rural India;
29 June 2009
Development Innovations ~ Great Post Roundup!
Wow, there's been a surplus of goodness in recent days when it comes to spotlighting Development Innovations -- those ideas which soon might or are already rapidly improving lives in emerging markets! Hearken to the data!