- NextBillion.net notes that, indeed Yes, Microfinance has Positive Effects on the Poor;
- White African spots New SMS Services in Uganda from Grameen, Google & MTN;
- Maker Faire Africa features Mobile Phone Charging in Ghana;
- Acumen Fund Blog guest Jake Samuelson writes about appreciating Shades of Grey;
- Many Possibilities notes that Google should Launch Google Voice in Africa;
- What's a BOPreneur? spots BOP Blips;
- AfriGadget sees Solar cooker in use Maasai Mara;
- The Social Ecosystem joins A conversation on Microfinance;
- MIT IDEAS Global Challenge notes the S.E.VEN Fund Essay Contest: New Models of Development;
- ICTs for Development seeks more Grassroots ICT4D Innovation;
- Little Devices That Could trumpets that The Economist Magazine monitors XoutTB;
- Center for Global Development offers More Food for Thought on U.S. Food Aid; and
- The Pop!Tech Blog interviews Sanjli Gidwaney on Finding technologies in rural India;
29 June 2009
Development Innovations ~ Great Post Roundup!
Wow, there's been a surplus of goodness in recent days when it comes to spotlighting Development Innovations -- those ideas which soon might or are already rapidly improving lives in emerging markets! Hearken to the data!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty awesome stuff. Hoping Sparkseed (www.sparkseed.org), an organization that invests in college students who have innovative vision to change the world, will be on that list soon!!
Post a Comment