- Minimum guarantee of at least two hijacking attempts by pirates or instant $1,000 refund upon arrival in port;
- Free complimentary night vision equipment is included and coffee, pastries and snacks are always available on the main deck from 7pm until 6am;
- Rent a full-auto M-16 for only $25/day with ammo attractively priced at $16 per 100 rounds of 5.56 armor-piercing.
- Nothing gets a pirate's attention like a Barrett M-107 .50-cal sniper rifle; only $59/day with 25 rounds of armor-piercing ammo affordably priced at only $29.95.
- Rent an RPG for only $175/day with three fragmentation rounds included;
- On a budget? Rent a full-auto AK-47 for only $9/day with 7.62 ball ammo at $12 per 100 rounds;
28 June 2009
Pirate Season ~ Russian Yacht's "Big Game Hunt"
Too bad it's only a hoax. Many news articles and blogblabbers alike spread the word that Russian cruise lines are offering pirate hunting trips, some specifying sensational options and extras including: