- Elisabeth Rosethal writes in the NYTimes about German leadership in clean houses in her article No Furnaces but Heat Aplenty in ‘Passive Houses’
- The NYTimes has a general series on The Energy Challenge
- MIT's Harvey Michaels is teaching 11.946 Energy Efficiency this Spring 2009.
- Nice popular work by Susan Meredith of Austin, who has written a book called Beyond Light Bulbs: Lighting the Way to Smarter Energy Management as noted by KVUE's Clara Tuma in Using less energy can be easier, cheaper than you think
- It's not such a positive sign, however, when the US Gov own Department of Energy's (DOE's) Inventions and Innovation (I&I) program promises...
"...financial and technical support to inventors and businesses for promising energy-saving concepts and technologies. I&I selects technologies to receive grants through a competitive process."But alas...
"At present, I&I has no funding for its activities in fiscal year 2007"
I don’t believe in free will. This is why
16 minutes ago
Post a Comment