- Merritt Roe Smith, Cutten Professor of the History of Technology in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society;
- Deborah Douglas, curator for science and technology at the MIT Museum;
- John Durant, director of the MIT Museum;
- David Kaiser, associate professor in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society and author of Becoming MIT: Moments of Decision;
- Karen Arenson '70, former Alumni Association president and education reporter for The New York Times;
15 February 2011
Our Moments of Decision ~ On Becoming MIT...
I'm at MIT's 150th panel discussion on Moments of Decision: An Historical Retrospective moderated by David Mindell of MIT's Program in Science, Technology, and Society featuring, in order...