"In this studio‐style class, students put into practice what they have learned in MIT Sloan’s system dynamics classes. We draw on system dynamics approaches to define and investigate in depth a specific challenge or opportunity important to a client or other stakeholder. The course pairs a practical consulting orientation with a system dynamics framing that both guides the process and informs our analytical tools and approach. Projects entail simulation models or causal loop maps along with a paper and presentation deck."Candidate projects and clients already include...
- Red Cross/Red Crescent Climate Centre
- Enerpath, in collaboration with industry and government
- Club of Rome
- Millennium Villages and Community Lab
- Up To Date and Global Health Delivery Project
- Commercial Space Flight Federation
- GlobalGiving Foundation