- NeuMitra ~ Anxiety Sensing and Advisory System
- Luxalzion ~ Small Molecule Alzheimer's Therapy
- SeventhSense ~ Quadraplegic Brainwave Interface
- WizGum ~ Controlled-Delivery Energy Gum
- Signature Studios ~ fMRI Neurocinematics
- VitroStroke ~ Vitrification for Neurosurgery
- SafetySpine ~ Back-Strain Sensory Alert Brace
- Foveo Health ~ Diabetes Management Informatics
08 December 2009
MIT Neurotechnology Ventures 2009 ~ Top Plans!
Earlier today my colleagues Ed Boyden, Rutledge Ellis-Behnke, and I hosted the finale session of our 2009 joint MIT Media Lab - Brain & Cognitive Science - Biological Engineering - Health Science & Technology - Sloan School of Management Neurotechnology Ventures seminar. Neurotech is an emerging and important theme which embraces a broad array of issues and opportunities including: Neuroimaging, Neurology/Psychiatry Diagnosis, Rehabilitation, Neurosurgery, Neuropharmacology, Brain Stimulation, Prosthetics, Sensory and Motor Augmentation, Gaming, Learning, Neuroveterinary Solutions, Regenerative Neuromedicine, and more. I'm pretty happy with these new venture proposals, including...